Saturday, July 02, 2005

Premier PODcast: Episode 1



The first Digital Femme Podcast is a mere intro into what is yet to be ....

(Trust me, the audio and content WILL improve. Listeners should be forgiving as this IS my first podcast and finding my way around Apple's Garageband with no prior knowledge of the software was definitely quite an interesting jaunt considering ....)

Only 4:13 in length and without interviews (yet) or common advertising, it allows the listeners a quick 'ear tickle' OR an irritating 'itch'.

The tickle consists of a scan in communication technology and boundaries with social messages bursting in between the mono commentary. (okay, there is only 1 social message)

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I just caught my very first podcast. Can't wait for the nipple episode!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Filipe AlvesFerreira said...

this is the one i prefer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home